It can push all my quirky buttons. Within the day, I’ve:
1. lined up after lunch just to purchase 3 subway cookies because I felt like it, despite being on a strict diet regime. I had this huge grin and satisfaction as I munched on those cookies while replying my mails.
2. re-set my font type setting in my emails over 10 times. It’ll be a matter of time before someone starts complaining about the headache I caused. As of 10 minutes ago, I’ve finally settled on one.
3. started sending out ‘official’ emails to Luke and the rest of my bridesmaids gang, just to delegate stuff and ensure that I got things “on the record”.
4. managed to do up lists and lists of things pertaining to wedding, despite a huge load of work to manage.
5. drank more water, which is always a good thing.
6. felt that time was ticking by too quickly. So many things, so little time!
7. sanitized my hands several times because I just didn’t have time to visit the loo to wash those hands after munching on snacks
Talk about being queer. I really need a break.