With exactly a week more before my 5-weeks temp stint begins, I suddenly realize that there’s a list of things that I had better get started on…(in no order of importance) because I’ve been procrastinating way much in the past few weeks. Blame it on someone else!
1. meet more I.Ds and get quotes on upcoming reno work (done)
2. source for ideas/inspiration for the new wing
3. beta-test my other projects which was meant to be completed months ago (arghh)
4. re-organize the wardrobe and shelves with my good pals (arranged)
5. try to fit in a haircut & pedicure where possible (done)
6. clear un-used/bulky furniture & accessories (half done)
7. update household budget sheet (been slacking off on that one)
8. swap the newly bought light bulbs (husband bought the wrong colour and its hurting my eyes)
9. actually come up with a physical to-do list and stuff it in my bag so I won’t forget what I have to do
Do you have a regular ‘to do’ list? How do you ensure things get done?