1. I had Macs for breakfast today and KFC for dinner. I’m one happy fast food junkie today.
2. Chungkin’s cot & stroller is finally arriving tomorrow. I feel like I’m getting closer to getting the necessary preparations done although the allocated space for the cot is still very much occupied by the bagfuls of baby stuff bought and hand-me-downed. Thank goodness for mom whose volunteering to come over in the afternoon. She’ll know what to do. 🙂
3. My energy level has been dipping quite a bit of late, I can actually fall into a snooze without much struggle every other hour now.
4. My hospital bag is 1/3 packed! Woohoo. 2/3 more to go.
5. I’m on a new personal project – to brainstorm of a new blog title and do a mini site revamp as I transition from a preggy to a mommy. You know, just to give myself a sense of new beginning, new adventures. The Bo thinks I’ve too much time on hand to think of such a silly idea. Any suggestions, anyone?