I’ve been praying to God about something for a while now. And it only took me last night & this morning to realize that he’s been answering my prayers – in his way & in his time.
The request I’ve been saying in my prayer for the past 3 years just happened a week ago, while the other little request for answers were spread out in the past 2 weeks.
And here’s some lessons I learny:
- Everything happens for a reason. Good or bad. It’s to hone our patience & attitude. If we were granted everything we wanted, what would there be to learn?
- We are all blessed in different ways.
- Faith is something we have to show. not just say we have.
- I am never alone in my situation.
- We are all assigned a guardian angel to watch over us (I almost forgot that one). And we’re never put in trials beyond what we can manage.
Through this experience (though it was one I couldn’t control), I’ve also discovered those who understood my decisions, really loved me.
Thank you for being patient. You know who you are.